AT&T is one of the famous American Multinational companies which was established in Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is a globally famous networking platform securing industries and firms against spamming, phishing scams, bugs, ransomware, malware, and other different inbound warnings. This popular American Multinational company has varieties of product ranges that start from Satellite television, IPTV, OTT services, Broadband, Network Security, Digital television, a fixed-line telephone, Mobile Phone, and Home security.
AT&T Email: Happy to Support
Happy to Support is the Best AT&T Customer Care Number, providing company offering the most reliable and effective solutions for AT&T issues that our clients are facing. We are the most efficient and affordable way to get access to AT&T Helpline Number. We have experts in our team who will be connected with you all 24*7 to solve your every AT&T issues.
We are here to help you know about the steps of creating an At&t Email Account:
Have a look,
Set up your AT&T Email Account
- Step 1: At first, you need to log into the AT&T official webpage utilizing the login credentials provided when you log into your AT&T internet account.
- Step 2: You have to then select “Internet” from the MyAT&T Tab.
- Step 3: Now, Scroll down to E-Mail Accounts. You already created your primary e-mail address, when you opened your AT&T account. So, to create additional e-mail accounts, select “Create/Manage Sub-Account.”
- Step 4: Find and click “Add a Sub-Account.”
- Step 6: Here, you have to fill or add a new e-mail address in the Member ID field.
- Step 7: Now, type the new password for your new e-mail account and then re-enter the password field to confirm it.
- Step 8: After that, you will see a list will appear in which you have to add a name, gender, nickname, date of birth, zip code, and some more personal details.
- Step 9: Here, you have to enter the primary e-mail address in the contact E-mail address field.
- Step 10: You also have to determine whether this primary account have access to charge purchases to your AT&T account.
- Step 11: Also, select an offline security question to secure your account in a personal way.
- Step 12: Select two online security questions with answers and save it. Now click “Continue” to complete your sub-account setup.